Configure Android notifications (google file - api key)
- Go on the Firebase console: https://console.firebase.google.com/
- Create or use an existing project
- On the Project Overview, add an application
- Get your package name on your dashboard
- Enter your package name
- Download the file and ignore the other steps
- Click on the Settings icon (top left) > Project settings
- Go on the Cloud Messaging tab
- Copy paste the Server key and upload the previously downloaded file in:
WordPress backoffice > WPMobile.App > Notifications > Settings > Android
Did this answer your question?
There was a problem submitting your feedback. Please try again later.